Rainbow Road Rainbow Road

Haha

I love the rainbow road! Nice animation, and it was funny.

ScrewdriverClock responds:

It has always been a tricky map from the first game to the last, but it's always been fun to play through. Thanks for the comment on my animation, I did put quite a bit of effort into it. Glad you enjoyed my work, hope that my future work will be satisfactory as well.

SFUE PART 2 SFUE PART 2

Good

I liked the fighitn, but I skipped the text because it was too small. But the sprites were good and it wasn't choppy, atleast.. not for me.

Clockcrew In A Nutshell Clockcrew In A Nutshell

Hahaha

So true!

Sunraw responds:

lol
Atleast someone understands.

MFA MFA

Nice piece of work.

That was a good piece of flash. First of all, I think the music suited the animation, and it was also pretty cool to listen to. The animation was drawn really well, except I think it could use a tiny bit of smoothing up. I'm giving this an eight because I'm not really sure what it was about, but it looked good anyways.

Abattoir - Series Teaser Abattoir - Series Teaser

saw this in protal

this looks like it has potential, if so. I SAW IT IN THE PORTAL. YES.

BeatEmorBurnEm responds:

:P thanks!

The Trial - Prosecution The Trial - Prosecution

Okay

zapdramatic.com
play nthe first two parts there you go.

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

I know this is dumb, but I saw this in the portal!!
I've always wanted to see an honered animation in the portal before it's recognized, and I have!
If you don't believe me, I don't care. But yes! And 10/10 because its a great flash.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

A tip.

For everyone needing to unlock people, instead of getting them in sse, here's what you should do:
Go to special brawl
Set Bunny Ears, 300% stamina
Heavy Gravity
Lightning Speed.
Then just keep running off the stage, after 450 times of doing this, you will have all the characters.
Also, For 20 of these matches you should use Kirby, 20 other matches use donkey kong, and when you unlock him, use luigi 3 times. It helps if you measure in tens, seriously, it only takes an hour.